Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:23:04 -0700
I'm currently taking online CBT's (Computer Based Training) offered by all
of the "head hunters" out here in Phoenix.  The classes are huge, 18megs
usually, but very worth the download time.  I've also been told that my
company gets some sort of deal on the cost of the test, we pay something
like $150 or something.

-T. Alan Dion