From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:16:37 -0800
  This file is used to launch NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP, and
installing any of these puts a copy of this file in the root of the C: drive
where it will be found by the boot process.
  Since it's the first file that is used, this message *could* indicate a
much larger problem -- for instance, the entire file system might be
unreadable.

  Can you tell us more about this system?  OS(es), age, drive(s), things
that happened or were changed in the week before this problem appeared?

Dave Gillett

On 19 Dec 2004 at 10:33, alan smith wrote:

> More often than not, when I start up, after the memory check, there is
> a list of digits and a note saying  " NTLDR missing "press any key to
> restart "
> I do and it doesn't !  I found out that it is " NT LOADER file " Does
> anyone know how to correct this ??
>                    Many thanks,        AL SMITH

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL