From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 06:29:49 -0500
I am assuming that you are using Norton AV 2004 Pro. The recycle bin can be
changed back to the standard Windows recycle bin by clicking on Options, and
in the sections that shows Other, click on Advanced Tools, then Modify in
the Recycle bin properties. Here you can change back to the standard recycle
bin that you are used to. (There is also an "unerase wizard" which I would
assume could recover files that were inadvertantly deleted. I learned long
ago not to delete anything that you don't know what it's for.)
I am unsure if this procedure is the same for the standard version of NAV,
perhaps someone else on the list can answer that one.

HTH

Dean Kiley