From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 04:57:42 -0500
GDI (I believe that's what you mean) is the Graphics Device Interface and
deals with printing and fonts, etc. Resources should be of no concern until
they drop below 50%, or the meter itself turns yellow, in which case a
system shutdown is imminent.
You, and every one else, may read all about it by installing the Win 98 or
95 Resource kit which is found on the install CD. I believe it is also
available from The MS site.
I clicked on my Resource Meter to check on my resources.  Along with System
and User, there is also GDL.  What does GDL stand for and what percentage
should that be?

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]