From:
garytennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:09:12 -0700
When someone cannot log-on to a website, one of the oldest suggestions I've
heard is to clear all your Internet cache (Temporary Internet files) and
cookies.

I think I've seen this work once.

Best tip I think I might add is to click on "forget your password?" at the
website (link is usually located under your login box) and see what comes
back to your email address.  You may be surprised to see that it isn't what
you've been typing. Not to say that someone changed it on you; I've had a
moment in the past where I get my password in my email and I think, "oooooh,
I used *that* one at this site!!"

I still think my dad's sticky notes all over his monitor with passwords
isn't such a silly idea after all, sometimes!

Hope this helps.

gary r. tennesen

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads