From:
"Mark C. Barron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 00:06:53 +0900
>I acquired an older color monitor (Jun 1988 is the mfg. date) at a garage
>sale. It is a Mitsubishi model AUM-1381A. On the back are 3 connectors:
Video-
>In (coaxial), Analog (25 pin), and TTL (9 pin). How do I use this monitor
with
>a computer? (I have a 386 I want to connect it to) What is TTL and Video-IN
>for? Any help would be appreciated.

I used to have a Mitsubishi Diamondscan many years ago with all these
connectors.

It's a Multisync monitor that can handle different types of connections from
CGA to EGA on one connector (9-pin) and VGA on the other connector (25-pin)/

To run it in VGA mode, you need a special adapter cable to convert the
standard
15-pin connector to a 25-pin connector that they use.

The TTL 9-pin should be usable with a CGA or EGA card.

The Video-In is for a connection similar to a VCR's output connector.