From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 20:57:27 -0700
You already received a response on slipstreaming using autostreamer. Here is
a link for instruction on how to use it: http://tinyurl.com/97zrr

As for the "latest updates", SP2 does NOT include all of them.
Unfortunately, you need to install additional patches after SP2 is applied.
It should be possible to download the additional patches using the
"administrative" downloads available from Microsoft. You could then add
those patches to the slipstreamed files and the burn your CD.

The advantage of having the patches already installed into a CD is that when
you install the OS, you will not need to perform the updates that then
clutter your WINDOWS directory with uninstall files. It is just a lot
cleaner. If you need special drivers for your particular computer, you may
also want to add them to your custom install disk. Here is a link to
instructions for adding the drivers: http://tinyurl.com/8yrxk

Good luck.

Peter