From:
Delano Lalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:55:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/99 10:13:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Well, I guess I have to break down and get a new hard drive, actually a
>  second.  I have a 2 Gig with about 200 k left on it.  I can technically
>  install as the master instead of slave?  How would that work with
>  windows, do I need to copy it to the disk...I hope this is right for
>  this list.

Yes, you can clone the old HD using Partition Magic, Disk Image, or Ghost,
onto the new HD, and set that as the Primary Master.  Put the old HD as the
Secondary Master.  (It helps with performance.. having 2 HDs on the same
channel can affect performance)
Good luck.

Delano Lalla

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html