Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:28:58 EDT
Thank you so much for this  bit of information.  I did as you instructed and
downloaded an update from  Zone Alarm, but I still had to move that 'high'
setting down to  'medium.'  If not, then I couldn't get online.  So I thought by
uninstalling that 'hot fix' (#KB951748) would fix it for me,  (so I could
keep my setting on HIGH) I did that, but before it finished  uninstalling, it
said if I uninstalled that fix, then I would lose the ability  of KB951978 from
working.  I don't know why MS  doesn't know how these affect certain firewalls,
if not all of them.   Possibly Gates left at the right time!!       Harriet
Hello Harriet;

I believe this addresses the issue you  are dealing  with;

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/pressReleases/2008/LossOfInternetAccess
Issue.html

Good  luck.

Bill