Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:39:28 +1100
Before you do anything else, try the following first:
1) install VIA 4in1 driver 4.24 (from VIA website), do not use the driver
from ASUS cd.
2) install the latest G400 driver
3) in BIOS, you can adjust AGP speed (set AGP 4x)
Windows ME is very tricky, a lot of things don't work well with winME, in my
opinion, win2k is much much better.

The only "rule" that limit AGP is chipset, as long as the chipset supports,
there is no "rule".

Jun Qian