From:
ken paiva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:40:25 -0400
Going by memory and mine is short. When the Pc is booting hit the F2 key.
Hopefully it will get you where you want to be. A few years ago I used a
Win98 boot floppy to reformat then installed Win2K.

>From: "Abel Celestin Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCBUILD] Dell Optiplex GX1
>Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:43:54 EDT
>
>I am having trouble getting to this pc's cmos, so i can adjust settings. I
>tried to reset the cmos by pulling the battery out to rest. i then put it
>back
>to re-boot now it goes throught the dell screen than gives me text across
>the
>top of screen of !Warning that the cover was removed than a couple of
>minutes
>another message comes up right underneath says:
>invalid configuration, run setup.
>
>Question is how do i get in and how do i setup? the pc was given to me so I
>can troubleshoot but was not given dell disk is there a key combination i
>can
>use to get past this to get to the cmos?
>
>any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
>
>Abel Celestin Jr
>
>             Do you want to signoff PCBUILD or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon