From:
Steve Polatas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:43:37 -0400
I'm trying to set up a small network (3 PC's, 1 network printer/copier, 1
NAS device) using static IP addresses. I have succeeded in configuring all
of the devices, but when I try to connect to, say, the NAS's configuration
screen (browser interface), the PC's dialup adapter (currently using dialup
at each PC for internet access) insists on connecting to the ISP before it
will load the local page. I cannot "Continue Offline" and successfully load
the page, but I can connect to the ISP and then load the local page. How can
I disable the dialup connection when connecting to local addresses?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com