From:
David Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 17:28:01 -0700
Almost any 4MB or better video card, either pci or AGP ahould work.  One
of the very best places to get that kind of info(linux)would be:

www.linuxquestions.org

While either card would work, both are a bit much unless you are into
serious gaming, particularly online gaming.  Very nice 16MB-64MB cards
can be had for a good deal less.
On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 21:43, Jacob MacWay wrote:
> I suggest that you go to www.pricewatch.com and buy in your price range. For brands I suggest: Asus, MSI, XFX, Gainward, Sapphire, Gigabyte, ATI, or nVidia. Ati would probably be the best chipset to buy. Since I don't know your price range, and what I can tell from your computer specs, I think a card like the ATI Powered SAPPHIRE RADEON 9200 SE 128MB AGP from here http://us-depot.com/sara9212frsh.html (which I found on pricewatch), would be a good card for you. But, if you have more money to spend then get a faster one like the ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128MB from here http://www.fticomputer.com/cgis/detail.cgi?product=VB-PC-ATI-R96XT-SI-128M&ses=&cat=VB. So good luck with Mandrake and your adventure in the world of Linux.
>
> -Jacob Macway-
>
> Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working on installing Mandrake 9.0 (Linux) on a computer.
> The existing video card seems to be not compatible with Mandrake.
> The computer is a home build which includes:
> 1-AGP Slot (4x)
> Video Card is a Diamond Stealth Video VRAM (2-meg) not compatible
> Thanks All

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml