From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:19:44 -0600
Phyl;
try wiggling the connection from the monitor on the back of your computer.
sometimes one pin in the connector isn't making good contact.
each color is carried by a single pin in the connector and if they are not
making good connection, you will get color problems like this.
if wiggling causes the yellow cast on your monitor, unplug the connector
then reconnect,
tightening the screws tightly and see if it works ok.
It's possible that a wire is broken inside the cable or the monitor has
internal problems
but this is the first thing to check.
If the cable has connections on both ends you can replace the cable with a
new one.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho