From:
John Beaulieu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 01:25:57 -0400
I have 2 DIMM slots on my system and currently have 64mb in each.

I'm going to get a 256mb and would like opinions on whether it's wise to use it and one of the 64's (320 total) or whether I should just use the single 256 DIMM?

I know if I mix sizes the larger needs to go in the first slot. I've gotten conflicting info from various sources on size mixing and would appreciate any wisdom or clarification offered.

Thank you,
John Beaulieu