From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 08:59:12 -0400
A SCSI-2 scanner is using a 50 pin, otherwise known as a
narrow, connector.  An UW connector is a 68 pin wide.  While
it is possible for a motherboard builder to leave off the 50 pin
connector, it is unlikely.  Regardless, it is easy to verify before
purchase that the motherboard you are considering provides a
50 pin connector for your device along side the 68 pin connector.
You can get a conversion cable but again, it shouldn't be necessary.
Tom Turak