Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:18:24 +1000
Hi
you need to know the username and password for your site
the ISP that hosts your site will know this, but if you dont, you will
have to convince them to tell you.
armed with these you then need an ftp program eg: cuteftp which can be
downloaded as a demo, its not too hard to figure out. also your ISP
should be able to give you some guidance over the phone.

Leigh Jennings

Subject: editing web page

I have a web page that is up and running.  It was build by a local
computer
guy.  He has up and moved  "gone"......he can't be found........and I
don't
have a "clue" as how to edit my web page.  It is a .com web page.
I just need to know how to get to where I can edit it.

Do you have any suggestions?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Willadean Jackson
Sho Me Tours