From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 13:43:37 -0500
I guess the first question to be asked is "do you think a hardware solution
will correct the problems the client has been seeing?"  If the answer is
yes, you will need to rule out cheap RAM as being the cause since it appears
you will be keeping that.  Other than that, your choices seem to be
acceptable - still not the most expensive stuff but offering better
performance and stability for the price.