From:
Brian McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 08:31:16 -0600
Perhaps somebody will remember this better than me....  What I did was call
the number that comes up during installation... Then, following directions
given to me by a VeryNice lady from Microsoft, her computer generated a VERY
long *secret* number which I tried (using voice recognition) to relay to a
(presumably) Microsoft computer. After MANY tries (computers are SO patient
<grinding my teeth>) I was given a *new* key that worked.

Actually, it sounds worsed than it was. It only took an hour or so. And the
twitch in my left eye is almost all gone now....

Like I said... Probably somebody here knows a better way.

Good luck.