From:
Steve Sabljak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:22:41 -0400
Hi, Frank.

I remember reading you CAN extend your wireless performance using multiple
wireless access points, but as I haven't had to do so I can't offer any
advice here.  Hopefully, other list members can address this point.

However, as far as the DHCP server goes, you would only need ONE combination
router/access point.  This would serve as the DHCP server.  Any other access
points would not need to be routers as well.  This also has the benefit of
saving you a few bucks per unit.

Steve Sabljak