From:
Dumitru Danilevici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:01:32 +0200
Hi Patrick!

PB> I am having trouble with my computer while playing a DVD movie or DVD-ROM
PB> game that the computer during the middle of a movie or a movie seqence
PB> in a DVD-ROM game freezes.  I can't use ctrl-alt-del or anything to
PB> break the freeze. I have to press the restart button  to restart the
PB> computer. ------

        Check this:

WIN98 POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDBY MODE

   In Win98, the system standby mode for power management is supported.
   But there is a random chance of the application during video playback
   to be unresponding after system standby mode. The application would
   have to be terminated before restarting.

   If this is undesirable, please disable the system standby mode during
   video playback.

       * //Dani// * [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html