From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:42:36 +0200
Hi

Perhaps try buying some *HIGH* Quality, oil and spreading a *small* amount along
the Ink carriages track to stop the carrtiage getting stuck and if this doesn't
help then perhaps the printer is actually stopping itself for some reason or
there is something in the mechanisim thats jams it when it reaches a certain
point along the track.

Cheers
Kevin Hains

>I have an Epson Stylus 1500 printer with me . It is showing some problems
>such that its ink carriage gets stuck and it does not print .

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html