From:
Paul Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:00:26 -0500
Dan,

One more off-the-wall idea:  A stuck key on the keyboard?  When the key
buffer fills up, each additional press of any key will cause a 'beep'.
Rapid 'beep's may be your buzz sound.

Paul Jones

At 10:44 PM 2/24/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Dean - Thanks for the tip but I disabled the cpu fan and still got the
noise.  I have disabled every movable part that I can think of except for
the cpu.  That's why I suspect that that's the source of the noise altho it
doesn't seem logical to me.

>Dan

Paul Jones