From:
Dennis Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:48:43 -0500
Diane,

LCD displays have a native resolution that you should be running it at. If
you run it at a different resolution it won't look crisp. Look in your LCD
manual for the native resolution setting. Right click on the desktop and
choose Properties and click the Settings tab, then move the slider bar to
change the resolution. Also look in the manual for directions on how to
change the brightness and contrast settings on your monitor. My LCD was
brighter than my CRT also...I turned down the brightness to my liking.

Dennis Thiel