From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:31:56 -0600
Mike ;
I use adaptec, but a more stable program is "Nero burning Rom"
You can download a 30 day demo at : http://www.ahead.de/
I've been burning cdrs and cd-rw for use in my new Genica portable MP3
player(way cool)
with Nero and have had good success.
Nero 5.0  will convert and burn mp3s to regular audio files on the
fly,
(with a plugin) it works very well.
  I got version 4.0 bundled with a cd burner and they upgraded me to
5.0 for free.

  --|---------------------------
     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
     |      Fisk Computers
     |      Fruitvale, Idaho

>I just happened to have got the almost new CD-RW out of the old
> computer.The problem is that I have no software for it.It is a
Phillips
> Model # CDD4401/71 and was manufactured in Sept. 1999 so is not very
.
>  Anything, anyone could tell me about this drive and software would
be
> much appreciated.I'm hoping I can just download some software and
> install it.What is the top CD-RW software?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html