From:
"Pullen, Paul (NIA/IRP)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:47:28 -0400
Harry,

This could be like the 8 systems we had. They had a FLAT DEAD cmos battery.
The battery was a coin shaped unit. We had to replace the battery, reset the
cmos, and reboot. The machines were ATX units that should turn on with a
"push button" applying power to the mother board.

Paul Pullen