From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:24:35 -0400
Gerardo,

Since the problem goes away when you install the old PS, maybe the new PS
is just defective.  Take it back to the store and exchange it for a
different unit.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====