From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:03:02 -0500
Hello,
    Everytime I have encountered this problem, it was due to a fax or voice
program that is loading upon startup. Any similar program running on the
task bar will "hog" the modem until the program is closed. Once that is done
it released the modem for use by DUN....The windows box may not show a name
that seems logical, so check all startup or installed modem software to
verify there is nothing else loading....

Hope this helps,
Dave Olds