From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:32:41 -0500
Note two nice articles on the topic at none other than the PCBuild webpage:

http://nospin.com/pc/pcb04-02.html

and

http://nospin.com/pc/pcb04-03.html

BTW - one responder mentioned that the BH6 has 6 PCI slots ... it actually
has 5 plus an AGP port.  If you have an AGP video card then same difference
really.

Bill Nussbaumer

At 08:22 AM 12/15/98 +0300, you wrote:
>hello everyone
>

>I really am intrested in buying a celeron300A CPU for one of of my friends
>because of its price and performance. anyway, i've herd that the chip runs
>cooler than the PII which made me think about over cloacking the
>chip(reliably that is).
>

>before i go ahead and buy enerything  I want to check if what am i going
>to do is the right thing. first i willl buy ANY     BX motherboard. and
>set the multiplier jumper to 4.5 and the "bus speed" jumper 100 MHZ. and
>since the bus is going to run @100MHZ i will have to buy PC100 complient
>RAM. I should be able to 450MHZ from the 300MHZ CPU.
>

>is everything i said correct?  anything else i should worry about? is
>cooling going to be issue here? do i have to buy a special kind of heat
>sink? if so, where can i get it?
>

>thank you very much
>

>Husain
>
>                         PCBUILD's List Owner's: