From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:41:18 -0700
When you print, is the light next to the on/off switch
staying steady or is it blinking?  I have a Z51 and
when it wouldn't feed the light would flash.  Lexmark
has a problem solving site and if the light is
flashing, it's a code for what the problem might be.
Mine turned out to be bad electronics on the black
cartridge which I had refilled a couple of times.
Though refillng doesn't in itself seem to tell the
machine anything.

John

http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml