From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:19:48 -0800
A correction to the software name: it is "SeaTools 3.0". The reported error
is in the testing of NTFS file structure and the message is "Failed with
critical Errors". In the software help file, it says that this indicates
that there is NO HARDWARE FAILURE since the other disk tests were fine. They
recommend running CHKDSK to fix the problem. However, CHKDSK finds no error
- hence my dilemma!

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,