From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:46:00 -0700
The NTOSKRNL.EXE file is your Windows XP core (the main part of the OS).
This error message indicates that the file is either missing or the location
is not reachable. This can happen if you changed the way you boot. To fix
this, you would need to gain access to the disk. If it is formatted to NTFS,
you probably would do best to boot from your WinXP CD and go through the
operating system upgrade or reinstall process. Do *NOT* chose to replace the
existing installation since you would then lose all your settings. Select
the repair of upgrade options. You can also install XP to an alternate
folder - you might use WinXPalt as the name. This would allow you to boot to
a brand new installation and then check out what when wrong with the
original files.

Hope this helps.

Peter
The NoSpin Group