From:
Bassem Fahmy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:22:11 +0300
The best solution in my opinion and to be relax is to do 3 things :

1. Have a big HD 10 -13 .. with a free space in it .. so it will be as a
virtual memory.

2. its better to use first the CDR/W .. so when any errors happened .. you
can easily choose to quick erase it . and when success with you .. so you
can use the blank CD/R

3.Use SCSI link between the motherboard and the cdrw and not the IDE link.

hope this can be help ..

Bassem Fahmy
Cairo - Egypt