From:
Pavel Nicolae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:09:03 +1000
Recently I bought an MPEG 100 video card that captures video
from cam or vcr and transfer it with the help of a cd burner on cd.
However, I am facing some problem. Everything is ok with the card
but the vcds I make are not accepted by my Philips 860 dvd\vcd\cd
player. Strangely enough if i use a CDRW the machine plays it
with no problem but when I use a normal CDR it does not accept
the disc. I tried out different CDR brands like Kodak,TDK but the
result is the same. I made a copy of a normal VCD on a CDR and
the player is playing it ok.
Anybody there had the same problem?
Thanks.

Nicolae Pavel