Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:18:18 -0400
Ryan,

thanks for the input. The answers I have:

1., No, I used blank (unpartitioned drives) and I installed XP. It would not
even start without the ATA drive attached
2., No, but WInXP by default has a screen which comes up for 5 seconds or
so, asking you to press F6 if you want to install 3rd party controllers
3., Yes, I see all the drives in BIOS but was unable to change the boot
drive (BIOS only offers the option of HDD, CD, USB)
4., Might get there after a full WIn install, just did not want to continue
without clarifying these.

Will see if the F6 at the prompt will help me! If you have any other ideas
where to look for, I would appreciate it!

	Thx again,

			Gabor