From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:19:50 -0500
No, no, no and no... :)  The best you should do is find a PC shop and have
one built.  That way you'll know what you get and everything will be
universal as far as upgrading ram, boards and such.  Dell, IBM, and the
others are proprietary and they may offer a good deal, but when it comes
time to upgrade or replace something, that's where the $$ comes in.
Just my opinion.  Have a good 4th

Dave Jones
D&D Video Productions
http://www.vdoguy.com