From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 21:25:57 -0400
Hello!

I have a client who has a Tiger (Tiger Direct, out of warranty) computer,
motherboard with these numbers:

486 WB cache
Green/PCI Motherboard
Expertboard 8C49

I had to reformat the hard drive of this machine. All works fine except for
the sound card (ESS ES1868 Plug and Play Audio Drive). I have tried numerous
ways to get it installed under Win95a. No disks seem to have come for the
sound card. I got onto the web and downloaded the appropriate drivers, but
all Win95 seems to find is the game port.

Could anyone tell me what I've missed - like perhaps some ISA plug and play
configuration program?

Thanks for your help!

Will Stephenson

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**