From:
Paul Duthie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 08:03:25 +1000
I'm currently using an Intellimouse Explorer. The only difference I can see
is that the explorer has 2 thumb buttons, while the Optical has only one.
This gives the explorer a total of 5 buttons (including the wheel) which
can be programmed using the (for once) excellent mouse software that comes
with it. I've currently got the wheel button programmed as a double click,
the large thumb button acts as Control and the small thumb button acts as
shift..very useful for file management tasks.