From:
John Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:03:33 -0400
Jeffrey:

I was wondering - what information do you get when you try to "ping"
127.0.0.1? If you get good replies, then it is not likely that your NIC is
bad. Also, if the NIC is not bad, then you might just be experiencing a
configuration problem.

If the NIC is bad, you can disable the integrated network (in the CMOS/BIOS
setup) and choose to add a PCI NIC card for your network connection.

HTH...John