Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:59:59 -0400
I was trying to set up my wireless network, so I bought my router and 2 wireless cards. I've got the router working and 1 card in a newer XP machine, but I have an older machine that was recently been upgraded to XP from 98 SE. The card installs but I keep getting an error code 10 after installing. I've tried several times to install it (uninstalling the hardware and drivers and downloading the latest drivers) and used the Linksys net check tool, it says, "your hardware is working fine". I uninstalled the modem to free up space on the list of IRQ's, so far nothing has worked. I've been working with Linksys support and they haven't been able to help either, it's been a couple of days between e-mails with Linksys and they keep telling me to do the same thing. HELP!!!

Robert Matthews

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml