From:
Dick Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:26:14 -0800
Hi Michele,

Thanks for the input.  My problem turned out to be similar to yours, in
that a connection was not good.  In my case, it was the video card.  I
removed it and re-inserted it and the problem went away.  The problem was
compounded by a CPU fan that was intermittant and causing a thermal
problem.  I hate having two things wrong at once.  It does complicate
finding the problem.

Dick