From:
Tom Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:27:44 -0500
You should be able to use a Windows®98 or Windows®ME startup disk to do
what you want to do. Either of those disks will load a generic set of
drivers for your CD-ROM drive, so that you will be able to reinstall
Windows (any version) on you computer.

Here's a couple links, so you can downoad a Windows98 startup disk. Save
it to the hard drive, then run the executable.

http://dos.li5.org/DOWNLOAD/TECHW0RM.ZIP

http://dos.li5.org/IMGS/WIN98SE.EXE

   Tom

garry bassett wrote:

> HI,
>   i need to install the drivers for my Amacom bravo 6x pcmcia cdrom drive so
> i can reinstall windows on my laptop .i have formatted the hard drive but
> dont know the correct A: command to install the drivers from the floppy
> disk.on the floppy it just says install s/w from this disk.is there anything
> else i need to do before this?..
> could someone please tell me how to do this.
> thanks
> garry

>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml