From:
andre chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:49:07 EDT
Hi,

I would like to connect 3 computers together to help 3 users share the same
database.  Is it possible to install NT Workstation on one computer, install
the database on that same computer and connect the 2 other computers with
win95 via a hub and 3 network cards?

Or do I have to install NT Server to be able to share the same database?

Your help would be very appreciated.  Any web address (other than
Microsoft) that could help me understand the fundamental differences between
NT Workstation and NT Server(in plain english) could also help me.

Thank you so much!
Andre Chiasson
Quebec City, Canada