From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:37:12 -0500

<snip>
> What sequence should I do things in order to have a functioning
> mouse while
> deleting and reinstalling the new mouse and drivers?  I am thinking of
> something like:

Hi,
        Since the instructions specifically state that you are to remove the old
mouse drivers, yoiu may have to go mouseless to install the new drivers.
You can use Ctl-Esc to open the Start Menu, the tab key to jump between
buttons and text boxes, and the cursor keys to move the highlighter.  Though
you might get lucky and can use PNP to find the new mouse.

HTH,
Donald Gaither