From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:35:39 -0500

        Nope, have the same setup here, all you need is the hardware (network
cards, cabling, hubs if you use 10BaseT, although I recommend 10Base2 if you
are on a budget). The software you need is all there, just make sure you
install drivers for the cards, use common protocals (IPX and Netbeui (sp?)
work fine), use common domain names and have each computer use a different
network name. After that, just find sharing and go for it, the WIN help
files are really all you will need. TTYL