From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:29:57 +1300
Hi there all.
I have a KTX Scanner that is giving me a few problems.
When I hit the button to scan an image it returns the message that "the
cable is not connected".
The scanner is connected to the parallel port and set to Epp which is the
recommended setting.
My system is a K6-2 300 cpu on an Asus P5A mobo, with 64mb ram, 3.2gig hd.
Note: the scanner was working before I moved house!!!
The small scanner light never comes on when I boot up which it used to do.
The scanner uses Twain drivers and Micrografx Picture Publisher and I'm
running Win98.
Thanks in Advance.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html