From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:07:49 -0800
Hey George,

I have built several systems.
I have bought the usual cheap cases.
I have learned the hard way, not to go for the cheap.
The BEST Cases around I have found come from PCPower&Cooling.Com
They are built very strong, and are a joy to work with.
They are arranged very well.
The only problem is they are not cheap!!
But if you want a good case you won't cut yourself on, and spend less time
and aggravation get one!!!!
They run between 100 bucks all the way to about 300 bucks depending on what
you want.
I got a mid tower, mounting kit, 300watt (High End), extra drive cage
(3.5"), 2-extra case fans,
case heat monitor for around 220 bucks. By the way don't scrimp on the
power supply either.
A 250-350 watt is best. Of course anything over a 250watt is not going to
be cheap, but again they are
excellent power supplies. There full towers will cost quite a bit more!!

If you have questions for me you can email me at [log in to unmask]

Brad Feuerhelm