From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:54:08 -0800
On 10 Aug 00, at 0:06, Ignatius Nayan D'Rozario wrote:

> I need to take screen shots of the BIOS Screens but when I hit the Print
> Screen I do not get printouts. The printer is an EPSON LQ Series Dot
> Matrix one ans is printing everything else quire fine. I have tried
> AWARD adn AMI BIOSes..... Would anybody know why this happens and what
> would be the solution ?

  Pressing keys on the keyboard sends a signal to the BIOS.  What
happens then depends on the code in the BIOS that receives the
keyboard signal.
  It's entirely possible that you're trying to do this before the
necessary code in the BIOS is activated.

David G

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions