From:
Marshall Freedland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:24:17 -0500
Ummm... what about that PCBuddy thing that I've seen advertised and which
lets two computers share one internet connection (so they say) and more?

--

--/\/\arshall

"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping.  Men invade
another country." - Elayne Boosler

This tagline was selected randomly, by the computer...
10/31/99 8:23:26 PM
VoiceMail FREE to my computer!!: 1-888-Excite2 ext. 954-484-5027