From:
Michael Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:58:56 -0500
Have you recently changed your internet connection? I checked out saber.net
(your service provider) and found it's a dialup/DSL ISP with an accelerator.
I'm in east Texas where we have 2 choices - dialup or satellite and was
using Netzero which had the same problem. Their accelerator gets some of its
speed advantage by downloading an incomplete picture with the problems you
mentioned. There was a setting in the Netzero setup that cleared this up. If
saber.net has updated your interface recently this may have gotten reset.
And usage at peak times may also change the rules. I'm on HughesNet now and
don't have any of these problems.